TEX-COTE Exterior Coating
As your home sits in direct sunlight hour after hour, day after day, the exterior of your house can absorb as much as 90% of the sun’s radiant energy. Even with white or light-colored exterior walls, this high level of heat absorption can cause your home interior to heat up—making your HVAC system work much harder, and cost much more, to keep your home cool.
INFRARED HEAT-REFLECTIVE EXTERIOR WALL COATING THAT SAVES ENERGY AND REDUCES COOLING COSTS – IN ALL COLORS FOR RESIDENTIAL STRUCTURES
The TEX•COTE® COOLWALL® System is a patented infrared heat-reflective exterior wall coating system specifically designed to reflect the sun’s heat and keep the exterior of homes and buildings cooler.
• Increased reflectivity leads to lower surface temperatures, reduced cooling costs, enhanced durability and superior fade resistance.
• Tested and proven by the U.S. Department of Energy to reduce cooling costs, reduce surface temperatures, provide energy savings*, and reduce the heat-island effect.
• Thick, thermoplastic coating that is 4-5 times thicker than paint and has great breathability.
• Outstanding resistance to mold and mildew.
• Available in smooth, sand, fine, or coarse finishes.
• Can contribute towards LEED credits